Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wintery thank you card!


First of all this is my first post, so if you're reading this - Thank You!! I've been scrapbooking since early 2008 when my BFF, Christi, guided me through my first page layout. It didn't take long before I was hooked! Later that year, my sweet hubby gave me a Cricut for my birthday and it's been a love affair ever since. I scrapbook EVERYTHING...but I've decided that 2010 is going to be the year of card-making. I love cards - I love sending them, I love reading them, I love receiving them. But have you taken four kids to Hallmark?! Good Lord! Up to this point, I haven't been as good at the sending part, so I've made an agreement with my Grasshopper (that's what my 6 yr old calls my Cricut!): I'll do the creatin' and she'll work her magic. Here's a Thank You note I created for my boys to send to a neighbor who let them slide down the BIG hill on her property during our recent Southern Blizzard (it's, like, 3 inches of snow, but in the South that's a blizzard!).

2 comments:

  1. Happy to follow you Hollie!! Keep it up with the cards and I'll have to hire you too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. See what a Southern Blizzard does for you...makes you have time to turn your thoughts into a blog! I love your new creations and look forward to following your thoughts and creativity!

    ReplyDelete